Addressing scheduling needs for work-based learning in high school is crucial to balancing students’ academic requirements with professional learning experiences. Flexible scheduling options and clear communication between educational institutions and employers can help students participate in valuable work-based learning opportunities without compromising their academic progress. Please join to hear from communities working with their master scheduling team to make this happen!
- Date: Wednesday, November 8, 11 a.m.–12 p.m.
- Jessica Hayes, Work-Based Learning Coordinator, Rockford Public Schools
- Leslie Bradley, Director of Student Career Services, Vienna High School
- Rebecca Guest, Dean of Instruction, Vienna High School
- Josh Stafford, School Superintendent, Vienna High School District #13-3
- Register now